Download a searchable electronic version of the King James Bible!
Pro bass fishing techniques exposed! - Largemouth Bass Extreme
I have installed IntenseDebate to enable the use of CommentLuv on Blogger, but anyone can leave a comment, and please do! I have also removed the nofollow tags to make this a Christian DOFOLLOW blog. If you have a Christian or family oriented blog and would like to exchange links in the blog roll, just leave a comment and ask!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Garden of Life

I can't claim to have written this.  I received this by email from a friend a few years ago and saved it, so I don't know who wrote it to give them credit, but I like it.  So, here it is just as I received it...

“The Garden of Life”


For the Garden of your daily living

Plant three rows of peas:
1. Peace of mind
2. Peace of heart
3. Peace of soul

Plant four rows of squash:
1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling
4. Squash selfishness

Plant four rows of lettuce:
1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another

No garden without turnips:
1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another

To conclude our garden, we must have thyme:
1. Thyme for God
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends
4. Thyme for each other

Water freely with patience and cultivate with love.
There is much fruit in your garden because you reap what you sow.

I found a really great e-cookbooks site! Cook restaurant quality meals at home for a fraction of the cost!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...